We offer boarding for cats and dogs, as well as birds, ferrets, rabbits, etc (you just need to bring their own cage to board in).
Please call our hospital for daily rates. Boarding is charged per day. Any canine boarders staying for 7 nights or more will get a complimentary bath and nail trim before they leave - feline boarders get a complimentary nail trim.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP TIMES:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:45 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00 am - 10:00 am OR 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are closed for boarding pick-ups and drop-offs on holidays - there are NO exceptions!
These are: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
We also close early on the following "eves": The day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.
Please plan accordingly as holidays tend to book up very quickly.
All boarders must:
- Be up to date on DHPP (distemper) or have a current DHPP titer / FVRCP for cats.
- Be up to date on Rabies.
- Dogs must have their Bordetella (kennel cough).
- Have a negative fecal sample done in the past 12 months.
- Have had an exam in the past 12 months.
Vaccines can be done while boarding if they happen to be due.