Regarding COVID - 19
Clients of Mendham Animal Hospital
We are committed to remaining open and providing services to you during the COVID-19 outbreak. These are the steps we are taking to ensure a healthy environment for ourselves and our clients:
- We are no longer allowing clients into the building. Our doors will be locked.
- Please call our hospital prior to arriving for anything; this includes picking up medication, food, paperwork, etc.
- If you need to pick up medication or food for your pet, please call ahead and pay over the phone. This way you can bring your medication, food, etc. out to your car.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call us so that we can come out to your car and bring your pet inside. Our staff will get a cell phone number from you for our Doctor to call during appointments.
- We are requiring all invoices to be paid by credit card over the phone, or by check. We will not be accepting cash until further notice.
- If you or a family member show signs of illness, please remain home and have someone else bring your pet in for you.
- In order to limit exposure we will only be seeing sick patients, patients that need to have their Rabies vaccine updated, and emergencies. We will not be doing yearly exams, nail trims, or anything else non-essential.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a future visit, please do not hesitate to call us at 908-879-5800, or email us at [email protected].