Regarding COVID - 19
Clients of Mendham Animal Hospital
We are committed to remaining open and providing services to you during the COVID-19 outbreak. These are the steps we are taking to ensure a healthy environment for ourselves and our clients:
- Please call our hospital prior to arriving for anything; this includes picking up medication, food, paperwork, etc.
- In order to limit client to client contact, we ask that if your pet is due for their yearly exam and vaccinations, to schedule an appointment for them closer to April or May. Appointments already scheduled within the next two weeks have the option to reschedule.
- If you need to pick up medication or food for your pet, please call ahead and pay over the phone. This way you can either come right in and pick up your medication or food, or we can bring it out to your car.
- If you or a family member show signs of illness, please remain home and have someone else bring your pet in for you.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call us so that we can limit the amount of people in the building, and we can escort you to an available appointment room to minimize contact.
- We will be disinfecting high traffic surfaces regularly between appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a future visit, please do not hesitate to call us at 908-879-5800, or email us at [email protected].