Regarding COVID 19 - AS OF MAY 2022
We are committed to remaining open and providing services to you during the COVID-19 outbreak. These are the steps we are taking to ensure a healthy environment for ourselves and our clients:
- We are still doing curbside until further notice. We will update social media and send an email when we are allowing clients back inside the building.
- Please call our hospital when you arrive in the parking lot for anything - your appointment, a drop-off, a pick-up, medication, food, paperwork, etc.
- If you need to pick up medication or food for your pet, please call ahead and pay over the phone. This way we can bring your medication, food, etc. out to your car when you arrive.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call us so that we can come out to your car and bring your pet inside. Our staff will get a cell phone number from you for our Doctor to call during appointments. We appreciate you wearing a mask when we approach your car.
- If you or a family member show signs of illness, please remain home and have someone else bring your pet for you.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE PARKING LOT DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Appointments are not drop-offs, you MUST stay in the parking lot for the entire appointment! We do not have the space or staff currently to keep your pet in the hospital past their appointment time. You will be charged partial boarding if you leave without alerting the front desk staff.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a future visit, please do not hesitate to call us at 908-879-5800, or email us at [email protected].